Supporting seniors for life
The Porter Hills Foundation remains steadfast in its commitment to support the mission of Porter Hills as trusted experts serving seniors with grace.
As a supporting organization to Porter Hills, the Porter Hills Foundation goals are to:
- Provide benevolent financial assistance to eligible residents who have outlived their financial resources.
- Enhance resident care through resident enrichment projects as well as staff education and training.
- Support Porter Hills capital needs and projects
Established in 1995 with a gift of $3.5 million, Porter Hills Foundation is a separate, nonprofit corporation with 501(c)(3) status capable of receiving a variety of gifts and offering tax advantages to donors. Foundation assets now exceed $15 million.
Porter Hills proudly serves seniors from a variety of economic backgrounds. We provide financial assistance to maintain quality care and service for eligible residents who can no longer afford the cost of this care.
Why is supporting the Benevolent Fund so important?
- Inter-generational activities with our on-site child development center at Porter Hills Village
- Companionship and meaningful care of loving pets within our communities
- The revolutionary GREEN HOUSE® Homes providing skilled nursing care in a 10-resident home-like setting with family-style dining and shared living room.
- Our Meadowlark Retirement Village in Sparta providing assisted living and memory care residents care in a household model with a family-style dining in a shared kitchen and living room
Your support also provides residents the security to live each day to the fullest, fully prepared for whatever tomorrow may bring.
To learn more about our giving opportunities, contact Porter Hills Foundation at 616-949-4975 or send us a message.