Gracious, worry-free retirement living
Live a life of independence at the Porter Hills Affordable Housing communities. Residents are responsible for their own meals, personal care and activities. Our service coordinators provide general assistance and support with the following activities.
Service Coordinators provide case management, utilize assessment tools and interact with residents and their families to evaluate needs and to provide direction and services to support the independence of residents. Areas of assistance may include physical, mental, psychological and/or social needs related to aging and moving in/moving out. More specifically, the Service Coordinator:
- Provides general case management and referral services to all residents
- Utilizes assessment tools, interacts with residents, families and others in order to evaluate current and future needs
- Provides education, direction and resources to residents and their families in order to support the independence of residents
- Establishes and maintains networking contacts with all agencies and service providers in the community
- Negotiates service agreements to assure individualized, flexible and creative services for the residents