The Village Library provides residents with the opportunity to find books that entertain and expand their knowledge. A volunteer librarian is needed to assist residents on their literary journey.
Hours: Flexible on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1:00pm-2:00pm check out time
Tasks and duties
- Oversees book circulation
- Makes recommendations regarding book donations
- Re-shelving books
- Organization and operations input
- Enjoys working with books
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Adequate knowledge of authors and books
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 5 month commitment
Porter Hills Village 3600 E. Fulton St. Grand Rapids, MI 49546
If interested, contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator or Porter Hills Village Volunteer Services at 616-954-1799 ext. 10233.