Porter Hills Village is looking for a friendly volunteer to assist teh Shahbazim in running organized activites such as nature walks, gardening projects, bingo, exercise, crafts, and various parties.
Tasks and duties
- Encourage resident participation
- Assist with set-up and take-down of activity
- Assist residents as needed with participation in the activity
- Minimum: 14 years of age
- Comfortable in a leadership role
- Follow approved dress code
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to push wheelchairs
- Self directed and friendly
- Receive annual TB testing when notified by the VSC.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident informations
- Fellowship with older adults
- Enriching a residents life socially
Green House Homes
If interested, contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator or Porter Hills Village Volunteer Services at 616-954-1799 ext. 10233.