The Porter Hills Village Health Center holds occasional bingo activities and is looking for volunteers to assist residents with bingo cards. This is a great opportunity to interact with the senior residents of Porter Hills in a fun environment.
Tasks and duties
- Arrive on time to help set up the Bingo game
- Accompany residents needing assistance marking their cards
- Assist with clean up following the activity
- Desire to work with older adults
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to push wheelchairs
Porter Hills Village 3600 E. Fulton St. Grand Rapids, MI 49546
If interested, contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator, Porter Hills Village Volunteer Services at 616-954-1799 ext. 10233.