Your ride is waiting for you
Are you without a vehicle? Are you uncomfortable driving at certain times of day or in certain areas of the city? Is your family worried about you driving at all? Our transportation service is designed specifically for older adults who need, or would like, help getting around town.
Everywhere you need to go
Porter Hills transportation provides door-to-door passenger service both within and outside of our service area. We’ll drive you to and from work, doctor appointments, and rehabilitation and therapy appointments. We can drop you off and pick you up at the airport. Our aim is to make it easier for you to run errands, do your grocery shopping, enjoy nights on the town and more.
It’s more than a taxi service—we lend an arm of support, unload groceries or luggage, whenever you need it. Porter Hills transportation service employs a small group of friendly, capable drivers, all committed to serving you in a caring Christian manner, so you can feel comfortable relying on them.
- Drivers are CPR and first aid certified for your safety
- Vehicles are reliable and wheelchair accessible (you must be able to bear weight and pivot transfer)
- Service is more cost-effective and worry-free than maintaining your own vehicle
Easy to arrange
Planning your trip is easy with Porter Hills transportation:
- Call to schedule a single or multi-site trip, or a recurring activity or outing
- One of our drivers will arrive in a timely fashion to ensure arrival at your destination on time
- A detailed, easy-to-read monthly statement will arrive for easy payment
To arrange transportation, or find rates and more information, call 616-464-1509.