Music Leader in Harmony Hall
Porter Hills Village offers a dementia care unit called Harmony Hall. Music Leader volunteers share musical talent and expertise with residents in a group setting or on an individual basis. This may include a variety of musical instruments or singing. Hours are flexible.
Tasks and duties
- Perform for residents in either a group setting or one-on-one
- Encourage residents to participate
- Desire to work with older adults with some memory loss and confusion
- Must be outgoing and self directed
- Responsible and reliable
- Must have a positive attitude
Porter Hills Village
3600 E. Fulton St.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
If interested, contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator or Porter Hills Village Volunteer Services at 616-954-1799 ext. 10233.