Porter Hills Village
RETIRE TO COMFORT, FRIENDS, ACTIVITIES, AND ENJOYMENT
For the past 34 years, Porter Hills Village has been nestled in the lush, 34-acre campus on Fulton Street in Grand Rapids Township. As a continuing care retirement community, the Village offers a full continuum of care on-site to provide the security, peace of mind, and quality care Porter Hills was founded on.
Porter Hills Village offers the following living environments to fit your lifestyle:
- Garden Apartments and Town Homes
- Residential living (Village Center)
- Assisted living (Catered Living)
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care (Harmony Hall)
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Services’
To learn more about the service and amenities offered in each of these environments, select it from the list on the left side of this window.
To schedule a tour, or if you have questions about retirement living at Porter Hills Village, please call 616-942-6221.