Assisted Living services are offered in a distinct area of Meadowlark that is licensed Adult Foster Care. Staff interact with residents throughout the day to ensure appropriate support services are provided.
In addition to quality living environments, the following services are included in the Assisted Living monthly rate:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Staff assistance and observation with medications, with Licensed Nurse oversight
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Assistance with personal hygiene, grooming, dressing and bathing
- Reminders and cueing for memory loss and confusion
- Laundering clothing and linens (weekly)
- Stand by assistance with mobility or wheelchair transportation to activities and meals
- Room furnishings (if necessary)
Certified Medicare and Medicaid facility for senior adults living in care and need of professional medical staff and nursing facility for senior adults. In the Alzheimer’s and dementia care the skilled nursing staff for the retirement community really know hospital care and work in physical therapy in my community for active senior adults around Grand Rapids Michigan within Kent county in Cook Valley Estates, Porter Hills Village and Meadowlark Retirement Village.