Our Personal Care service provides companionship and individualized assistance with a wide variety of everyday tasks. Staffed by highly trained professionals, the program is extremely flexible: services are available in two-hour increments or around the clock, seven days a week, both in and out of the home.
Basic Skill Set
care may include assistance with everyday living tasks – bathing, grooming, exercise, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication monitoring, and other special requests. All services are performed under the direction of a licensed nurse.
care provides you with an escort to appointments and activities, so you don’t have to rely on friends or family members. Services include grocery shopping, transportation to appointments, companionship at social events, running errands and more.
- Supervision for safety
- Errands/grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping/laundry
- Meal preparation
- Transportation, i.e., doctor appointments
- Travel companion
Advanced Care Skill Set
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting
- Assist with walking, transferring, positioning
- Cane/walker/mechanical lift assist, including Hoyer lift and slide board transfers, gait belt assists
- Special diet preparation, feeding assist
- Oxygen administration/monitoring
- Vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, temp)
To schedule a visit, or for more information please call us at 616-949-5140.
- Eye, ear and nose drops
- Blood sugar monitoring
- Insulin Injections
- Certified CPR & basic first aid
- Wound care
- Bowel program
- Medication management